Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Dream is around the world.

Someday, I will to take a trip around the world. In my planning, I will spend six till seven months on my trips. First, start from Sukarno Hatta Airport, I will fly to Singapore, two days in Singapore and go ahead to Malaysia by train. From Malaysia by bus I am going to Thailand. In Thailand, first place to visit is Phuket beach for a few days, and also Bangkok. From there, I will visit Cambodia, Vietnam, and of course I am going to visit China, Korea and also Japan. I will spend my two weeks in Japan for looking Mt. Fuji and go to Kyoto and Tokyo that city is very busy.

After two months in Asia, I will fly to Dubai and Ankara. From Ankara, I will fly to Europe. And first country to visit is Italy, Roma. From Roma I go ahead to Austria, Germany, and Netherlands. And of course I will Spend many time in Netherlands. So far, I want to visit Netherlands. I am going to visit my uncle and aunt in Groningen, North Holland. And also I am going to Rembrant museum, Van Gogh Museum and Museum van Amsterdam. Enjoy in famous dam and looking windmill. Windmill is trade mark of Netherlands. From Port of Rotterdam, By Ferry I am going to England, and spending many times in London and back again to Amsterdam. From Amsterdam by bus I will visit Belgium, from Belgium go ahead to French and I will not forget if I have to visit Eifel tower, and enjoying in romantic city as Paris and Lyon for a few weeks. From Paris I am going to Spain, in Spain I going to several city, such as Gordoba, Zaragoza and of course Madrid. Zaragoza still is on file of cultural heritage of Moslem, and I want to see it.

From Spain, I will fly to Egypt, African, to see Pyramid and Sahara desert. And then I also visit Maroco, and spend a few times in Beach of Alexandria. Alexandria is really beautiful beach in African. From Rabat I go ahead to fly to North American, landing in Toronto, Canada. Then I am going to New York to see Liberty, Washington D.C, Illinois Chicago and California. Then move again to Mexico till Argentine. From argentine I must fly to Sydney, Australia and spending many weeks in Sydney, Adelaide, and Perth. And the last, I must fly to Bali and this is last season my trip and I will finish in Bali. I think this trip needing much money, and for now, I must be saving money to take this trip. And I believe this trip can be come true.